-Batting : 1/2y( I used pellon 987f fusible fleece.)
-Bag handles :leather handles(by32-4904-br)
<Cutting> *All fabric size included 1/4"(0.7cm) seam line.
-Front & Back : Two 15 X 12.5 inches(37.5 X 31.5 cm)
-Bottom : One 11 X4.5 inches (27.5 X 11.5 cm)
-Applique fabrics : cutting use the pattern(Please add seam line)
<How to make>
1. Do the applique in the same position in the diagram.
2. Align the center and sew together the front, bottom, back fabrics as shown in the picture.
3. Quilt them with batting and backing.
4. After quilting, decorate the donut with buttons and beads.
5. Fold in a half, sew both side of body and then do the binding.
6. Also sew the bottom part and binding.
7. Inside out and do the binding on the top of the bag.
8. Sew handles on the spot.